Wednesday, August 10, 2016

First Soccer Game

Everett was so scared during her first soccer game that she would not go on the field unless mommy was there holding her hand. So Everett's first soccer game ended up being mine too!  With me holding her hand she was so excited to chase the ball and pulled me across the field as fast as her little legs could carry her.  I tried several times to wriggle my finger out of her hand, but as soon as she could not feel me there she would stop and reach for me.  A few of the other kids were scared too and other parents were out on the field helping their babies to overcome their fears.  I was not expecting her to be scared because she was so excited at Eli's first soccer game and was so sad when she realized that she couldn't play on his team. I guess for the next soccer game I need to wear better shoes!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment